A hair brush or comb is something I can say I’ve never paid too much money for. In my luxury retail days I had some exposure to expensive brushes and although I was curious I just couldn’t convince myself to pull the trigger and purchase one. What I didn’t understand is that a quality hair brush does make a difference for your hair but doesn’t require spending a lot of money.
Olivia Garden was kind enough to send me some of her lovely hair brushes to help celebrate my birthday month with a giveaway for my readers! I’ve used her brushes (courtesy of Olivia Garden) and I must say that I like them – a lot. Excellent quality at a reasonable price (in my opinion).
I love the retractable sectioning pick that inserts at the bottom of the brush!
Brushes in the giveaway:
- On-The-Go Folding Brushes are so convenient and a much needed accessory for your handbag, car, gym bag and carry on. The brushes are multifunctional – they’re great for detangling, styling, brushing, touch-ups or even a good scalp massage. A built in touch up mirror is located on the handle of the brush for easy, quick touch-ups. There are two types:
On-The-Go Detangle & Style (GO-1) features ionic bristles
On-The-Go Smooth & Style (GO-2) blends ionic and 100% boar bristles
Price: $16.50 (USD – approximate)
Benefits of Ionic bristles: comfortable ball point tips that massage & stimulate scalp.
Benefits of Boar bristles: distribute hair’s natural oils resulting in shiny hair; tames “fly-aways”
- NanoThermic Ceramic + Ion Flex 100% Boar brush. Flexible and vented, this brush has a special curve design that glides over the scalp. It has a retractable sectioning pick (a must for me!) and a soft handle that’s easy to grip. The latest Ceramic technology allows the brush to heat up faster & retain heat longer without damaging hair. The Tourmaline Ion Technology hydrates the cuticle adding more shine to the hair, and eliminates frizz & flyaways. Price: $21.00 (USD – approximate)
- Heat Pro Ceramic + Ion Thermal Styler brushes come in two sizes – 7 row black bristles and 9 row white bristles. The Thermal Styler brushes feature Copper Ceramic Technology for ultra-fast drying without causing heat damage to the hair, and Tourmaline Ionic Bristles that enhance cuticle hydration and eliminate frizz and flyaways for healthier and shinier hair. The ultra-lightweight design has also been manufactured with high-grade polycarbonate materials that are heat and chemical resistant. Price $16.50 (USD)
To Enter Giveaway:
- You must be following this blog – email, Instagram, WordPress, etc.
- Comment below and tell me which brush you think you’d like and where you are located (which country, state, etc.).
- Open to U.S. – I’ll be selecting one winner for international who will receive an On-the-Go Folding Brush.
- Giveaway entries close at 8pm Eastern time on Wednesday August 17, 2016. Winner will be randomly selected (I’m going to try and use Randompicker) and I will post an update by 8pm Eastern time on Saturday August 20, 2016. I will send the winner a message for their details.
- No giveaway accounts – you will be disqualified
* Don’t want to miss future posts? Sign up for email, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Blovlovin!