Miss Tutii is a monthly Asian beauty subscription with a “Let’s Discover” theme. The products are from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and other countries around the world. Their first shipment was in January 2016. They don’t have a questionaire to curate a shipment for you, but they do ask for your skin type and birth month. I’ve been happy with my shipments so far.
There are options on what type of subscription you would like (bag, box, or just masks) and whether you’d like to go month to month or pre-pay for either 6 or 12 months. The three options for the Miss Tutii monthly subscription:
- Tutiibag (see photo above) – receive 4-5 Deluxe Samples or Full Sized products of skincare, makeup, body, haircare, etc. Price is $15 for month to month; pre-paying for 6 months is $87 (breaks down to $14.50 a month) and $168 if you pre-pay for 12 months ($14 a month).
- TutiiBox – receive 5-6 Full Sized or Premium Brands Samples. $25 for monthly, $147 for 6 month pre-pay, $288 for 12 month pre-pay.
- TutiiMask – receive 6-8 masks per month. Includes Sheet mask, Wash-off, Hair, and Body Masks. $12 for monthly and $132 for 12 month pre-pay.
A couple of benefits:
- Earn 10 TutiiPoints for each $1 you spend and can be used for purchase in the online store.
- Earn 25 TutiiPoints for every 5 product reviews written (must be at least 100 words).
- Received something you won’t use? There’s a process to return the item in exchange for a Gift Card to use in their TutiiShop (there is a limit of 3 swaps per year).
- If you are month to month you can change the type of subscription you receive. For example if you receive a Tutiibag you can choose to change to a TutiiBox or TutiiMask.
- Free US shipping
Each shipment includes a card with information on the products: [Brand], product name, Full Size price, what it is and how to use it. Below is the card included in my February TutiiBag.
SKII Clear Treatment Lotion – I used the luxe cotton included in my bag (as an FYI – luxe cotton is much better than the cotton purchased at the drugstore!). The lotion is soft on the skin and not drying.
MyScheming Rose Dew Moisturizing Mask – the ingredient list begins with very good ingredients (water, glycerin, urea, arbutin, rosa damascena flower water…). This had plenty of essence and enough was left in the package to use on my neck and decollete. After removing the silk fiber sheet mask I massaged the essence on my skin and let it dry. My skin felt soft and hydrated after using this mask.
SkinFood My Short Cake Liquid Eyeliner
I like this eyeliner a lot for a few reasons. The color is a deep black which isn’t always easy to find. The brush is thin (but not ultra fine) and not too long. I love that the handle isn’t too big or skinny. The formula is wet but it applies well. I didn’t have to apply several layers, just one, which was plenty. The liner wears really well, this lasted all day – when I wiped my finger across my eyelid before using makeup remover this liner didn’t budge. I don’t know if it’s waterproof but that’s not usually an issue for me.
I have not tried [Lador] Before care Keratin PPT Damage Care or [Apieu] Fresh Mate Mask. I am already committed to a hair care routine and I have several hydrating masks so I’m undecided if I will return for TutiiShop credit or give the products to someone else. Although I’m reading good things about both brands so I’m very undecided!
Will you be signing up for Miss Tutii? Do you have another favorite K-Beauty Box subscription? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
* Don’t want to miss future posts? Sign up for email, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Blovlovin!