There’s a new Asian Beauty Box in town – with subscription options! If you’ve been interested in K-Beauty (aka Korean Beauty or KB) then allow me to tell you more about this newbie – Miss Tutii.
Miss Tutii is a monthly Asian beauty subscription with a “Let’s Discover” theme. The products are from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and other countries around the world. Their first shipment was in January 2016. They don’t have a questionaire to curate a shipment for you, but they do ask for your skin type and birth month. Each shipment includes a card with information on the products: [Brand], product name, Full Size price, what it is and how to use it.
There are options on what type of subscription you would like (bag, box, or just masks) and whether you’d like to go month to month or pre-pay for either 6 or 12 months. The three options for the Miss Tutii monthly subscription:
- Tutiibag (see photo above) – receive 4-5 Deluxe Samples or Full Sized products of skincare, makeup, body, haircare, etc. Price is $15 for month to month; pre-paying for 6 months is $87 (breaks down to $14.50 a month) and $168 if you pre-pay for 12 months ($14 a month).
- TutiiBox – receive 5-6 Full Sized or Premium Brands Samples. $25 for monthly, $147 for 6 month pre-pay, $288 for 12 month pre-pay.
- TutiiMask – receive 6-8 masks per month. Includes Sheet mask, Wash-off, Hair, and Body Masks. $12 for monthly and $132 for 12 month pre-pay.
* TutiiBox and TutiiMask photos below are from the Miss Tutii website:
I signed up for the month to month Tutiibag which I received in January and February (and really liked). Since I’m month to month I can switch to the TutiiBox or TutiiMask at any time. In March I’ve chosen to receive the TutiiBox and will decide whether I want to continue with the TutiiBox or return to the TutiiBag.
A couple of benefits:
- Earn 10 TutiiPoints for each $1 you spend and can be used for purchase in the online store.
- Earn 25 TutiiPoints for every 5 product reviews written (must be at least 100 words).
- Received something you won’t use? There’s a process to return the item in exchange for a Gift Card to use in their TutiiShop (there is a limit of 3 swaps per year).
- Free US shipping
Visit the Miss Tutii website to learn more or to sign up for a subscription!
I’ll be sharing my January and February 2016 TutiiBags in a separate post!
Will you be signing up for Miss Tutii? Do you have another favorite K-Beauty Box subscription? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
* Don’t want to miss future posts? Sign up for email, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Blovlovin!