My under eye area is very dry so I love to try a new eye cream. I’m pretty picky about what eye creams I feel work for me and what doesn’t. Admittedly I didn’t research Valentia True Glow Eye Cream before trying it but I had heard of Valentia. At the time of writing this review I looked at True Glow Eye Cream on Amazon (where the eye cream is sold). It has 319 reviews, 4.8 stars out of 5, with no reviews giving a 1 or 2 rating.
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Lightens Dark Circles
- Depuffs Eye Area
- Tightens eye area
- Nourishes and Hydrates
The True Glow Eye Cream includes organic and natural ingredients, is vegan friendly, made in the U.S.A. using sustainable energy and cruelty free.
– ASTAXANTHIN: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
– RESISTEM: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
– VITAMIN C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
– ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– ARNICA: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
The ingredient list is quite lengthy so I have not researched them all. The preservatives are 3 of the last 7 ingredients: Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract.
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream has very nice packaging. The tinted glass container is good because some ingredients degrade over time due to lighting. The pump dispenser keeps the cream protected from air.
The eye cream is a peach color and has a light citrus scent that I find pleasant. The consistency is thicker than I anticipated considering the bottle has a pump. I use the eye cream morning and evening. It absorbs easily and there’s no irritation. My skin feels soft and it works well under makeup. My under-eye circles are courtesy of hereditary so I didn’t expect any changes there (and I didn’t have any). As with any skincare product I recommend taking a photo before you begin to use a new product, use it for 6-8 weeks then look at that photo to see if you notice any difference.
As stated in the beginning, my under-eye area is very dry so I do use a thicker eye cream on top. But when I use this alone it still has nice hydration and I would recommend purchasing this product (I feel that the skin under my eyes is drier than the average person).
Price: $24.99 for 1.18 FL OZ/ 35ML
Where to purchase: Amazon
I was given the opportunity by Valentia to try this eye cream at no charge for my (honest) opinion so I decided to give it a try. I take product reviews seriously because I understand potential buyers are reading this and I want you to trust all reviews or articles I’ve written.
Have you tried this eye cream or any other products from Valentia? What is your experience, I’d love to hear from you!