It’s that time of year where brands and department stores are releasing their holiday limited edition sets. I was recently at Neiman Marcus in Charlotte and saw a beautiful set valued over $350: The Estee Lauder Color Edit Holiday BlockBuster, which is their biggest set. This can be purchased for $59.50 with any fragrance purchase (which includes body lotion, shower gel, etc.). This set is available at most department stores (in store and online) and the Estee Lauder website.
The Travel Bags:
Red Patent Travel Case with a matching Red Patent Cosmetic Case
- Palette with 12 Best-Selling Pure Color Envy Sculpting EyeShadow and 2 Best-Selling Pure Color Blush shades. EyeShadow shades: Pink Mink #1, Captivating Cocoa #2, Infamous Sky #1, Provocative Petal #2, Rebel Metal #4, Fiery Saffron #2, Ivory Power #3, #4 Currant Desire #3, Defiant Nude #3, #5 and Envious Orchid #4. Blush shades: Peach Passion and Pink Kiss.
- 3 Full-Size Pure Color Lipsticks in Tiger Eye, Rubellite, and Pink Parfait
- 2 Pure Color Lip Glosses in Wired Copper and Pink Innocence
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (full-size) in Black
- Limited-edition All-Over Shimmer (which is not glittery, it’s a subtle shimmer)
- Take It Away Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (full-size)• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (deluxe travel size)
- Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Creme
• Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Travel Spray
Will you be making a purchase for this limited edition set? If so, what are you planning to purchase? Do you have another set you’re planning to buy? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting!