As an aesthetician the most common complaints I hear involving the eye area are about dark circles, fine lines and puffiness. My personal concerns are the first two so I was pretty excited to have the opportunity to try a sample of Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel by OZ Naturals. I am so glad I tried this eye gel!
About the brand:
Co-Founder and Certified Esthetician, Angela Irish launched OZ Naturals as a company that embodies everything she’s passionate about — healthy skin, anti-aging, natural ingredients, and utilizing the latest technology to formulate the highest quality skin care products on the market.
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Alcohol Free (ethyl alcohol), Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, and Made in the USA in a state of the art, FDA registered facility.
OZ Naturals products are backed by science, while utilizing the power of nature.
About the product: Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel by OZ Naturals:
- OZ NATURALS POWER-PACKED EYE GEL is loaded with cutting edge ingredients that produce results.
- THIS SUPERIOR FORMULA contains Matrixyl Synthe’6, known for its wrinkle lifting effects which helps to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and forehead lines.
- A 2ND KEY INGREDIENT, HALOXYL, is an anti-inflammatory that helps diminish and fade the appearance of dark circles with repeated use.
- A 3RD KEY INGREDIENT, CAFFEINE, reduces puffiness; Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture, and Apple Stem Cells protect skin and help preserve a more youthful look.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility, OZ Naturals formulates some of the most effective anti-aging products on the market.
* Matrixyl Synthe’6 is listed on the ingredients as palmitoyl tripeptide-38; Hyaluronic Acid is listed as Sodium Hyaluronate; Apple Stem cells listed as Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract; and Haloxyl is a combination of other ingredients listed.
Impressive from the ingredients to the consistency and the performance. The eye gel is housed in a container with a pump (my favorite as air is not allowed in and the ingredients are protected). The eye gel is light weight, spreads easily (so you only have to use a very small amount) and absorbs very well. This didn’t interfere with my eye cream. The first time I used the eye gel I felt the firming I was hoping for. It can be used on other areas of the face that need extra attention. Today I applied it to those areas as I was lacking some sleep and woke up a little puffy. I realize it may take time to notice a reduction in my dark circles (I believe mine are hereditary) but I’m hoping that using this product consistently I’ll have good results.
.5 fl oz. (150 ml) – List price is $37.95 but you can purchase Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel by OZ Naturals for $19.95 when using this link to Amazon.
To learn more about OZ Naturals and their products, check out the OZ Naturals website.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product to test and review from OZ Naturals and sponsored by BrandBacker, however all opinions are 100% my own.
Powered by BrandBacker