Our blog has been nominated by Miss joynavon at “Joy Navon“ and Miss Shanygne of “Too Much Mouth” (aka the gabber) for the Lovely Blog Award. We’re honored to have been selected for their nomination. While our blog was technically created in 2013 we really committed to being more consistent this year. We’ve grown since we’ve started blogging which feels great. Thank you ladies for the nomination and encouragement! We’re providing links with their blog names (above) as well as our nominations (below) so you can check out their blogs! And now the rules…
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers for the award and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
There are two of us involved in our blog but I am going to respond to numbers 3 and 4 as Danielle has been extremely busy with work.
Facts about Traci:
- I am not in this for publicity – it’s actually a fear. I would love to build the blog but if someone put me in front of a camera or asked me to speak to a group of people I’m not sure how I would handle it. I mean I would, I’d figure it out.
- My husband and I had a five month old puppy stolen from our back yard and we got him back. A neighbor had surveillance cameras on their house. Three news stations ran a story and a good citizen gave us the tip that led to us finding him. By interview number 3 I could hardly function so Danielle had to do my hair and makeup because I was not capable (stress exhaustion and fright from the interviews – serious).
- I’m borderline HGTV addict. If I sit down on Saturday morning and the right marathon is running, I become one with the couch for the entire day.
- My mother started my skincare and makeup curiosity at around age 12 or 13 – whenever my teen acne kicked in. Later in life I became a licensed Esthetician.
- A few weeks ago I took a five day road trip with my 75 year old father (he’s still my daddy) in his red convertible Corvette. We drove around the Upper Peninsula of Michigan with no significant plans. It was incredibly relaxing and I can’t wait to do it again.
- I listen to audiobooks on my way to work.
- I drink too much (unsweetened) iced tea (I can’t stand coffee).
Thanks again to Shanygne and Joy Navon for the nomination!
Peace, Love and Happiness,
Traci and Danielle