I tend to keep my makeup simple during the week. Some of the staples that I use on a regular basis are:
1. A good Corrector to camouflage my dark circles! I use Armani’s Corrector which is a liquid. Bobbi Brown also has a great corrector.
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my go to concealer. Using the concealer over the corrector brings your skin back to its normal color.
3. The foundation I’ve recently fallen in love with is By Terry – Terrybly Densiliss Wrinkle Control Serum Foundation. But that’s a completely different post! If you want something quick you can use a tinted moisturizer, BB cream or CC cream.
4. A cream eye shadow that wears all day and doesn’t crease is a must. For an every day basic look I use Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Shore, but I also like Maybelline’s Eye Studio Color Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadow.
5. A long wear or water resistant eye liner is also a must. Recently I’ve been using Chantecaille 24 Hour Waterproof Eye Liner in Storm. Bobbi Brown and Loreal have gel eye liners that last all day.
6. Can’t live without my Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curler.
7. Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara in Black or Armani Eyes to Kill in Black.
8. I’m not good with a pencil for the brows so I use an eye shadow from Bobbi Brown Eye.
9. A lash comb is great for lashes and eyebrows. I have Sonia Kashuk’s Lash Comb (which looks a bit different now)
10. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Powder Pink. My skin is becoming drier as I age so now I prefer the look of a cream blush over a powder.
11. Lipstick? Depends on my mood!